Monday, May 6, 2013

Wake and Wear Challenge!!








Hey Guys this post is long overdue! But as many of you whom follow me on Instagram may already know I am having a challenge. It's called the Wake and Wear Challenge! 


I am daring naturals (yes you)  to sleep FREELY this means WITHOUT ANY PRE STYLING such as Braids or Twists of any kind, Rollers or Rods, and most importantly NO SCARVES OR BONETS! 


Snap a pic of your messy morning hair and style it only using:
1. Bobby Pins (aka a girl's best friend)
2. Hands ( By Finger Combing)



The picture above on the left hand side is a picture of myself that I took when I woke up one morning The right side features my friend Patience, also a morning "selfie." Putting them together inspired the idea to have my Wake and Wear Challenge. I love messy hair! there's nothing sexier than looking effortless. Below is a picture of my hair the same day I took the photo of my bed head.



                                                                          (only hair pins)





Not bad right? So let's have it ladies! Snap a pic of your sexy bed head, and the after look of your styling. To submit your photos you can either send them to: naturaldefinesme@gmail.com or hash tag #Wakeandwearchallenge on Instagram. Your beautiful photos will be available to see on the blog following a piece I am writing about messy hair.


For those who are interested in following me on Instagram my user name is: @itcomessnaturally

DISCLAIMER: This Is not an account dedicated solely to hair. This is my Personal Account. This means you are liable to see adult content. Not for the weak of heart.


Thank You! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment